Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Caramel Vanilla Latte.

Last night, I realized that I have three tests next Wednesday. Therefore, I began my hibernation in the UGL beginning this afternoon at 2 o'clock. I have officially began my first of many inappropriately long study breaks beginning at 5:29 PM. During these breaks I always seem to grab a quick caramel vanilla latte from one of the only unique to Champaign restaurant like places, Espresso Royale. I have always longed to be one of those people, you know exactly who I am talking about. Those women who have short, butch, haircuts who wear cargo shorts with tights, long sweaters and vintage jewelry while they sip on coffee and look more sophisticated than I will ever be. They all probably major in English and date professors ten years older than them. Okay, maybe I don't actually want to be like them because they are quite frequently mistaken for lesbians but it is fun to think.

It is not 5:36PM, I am still on my study break, and am about half way through my caramel vanilla latte. During my advertising class today I discovered a cool blog. It is called Dirtylaces.com. I would describe it as a mix between: GoodMusicAllDay.com with an added bonus of new style as well as pop-culture news. A great website in my eyes. Definitely a 'must see.' I woke up two days ago thinking that I wanted to wear jeans to class. Yesterday I cheated and wore jeggings but today I wore the real thing. And let me tell you, it has been one of those days where I have to sit at the library with my pants unbuttoned to breathe. Good thing I am only going to Boca- "Average Age Deceased" (as my Dad would say) for Spring Break.

It has quickly approached 5:45PM and I need to get back to this studying ASAP yet still 1/4 of my latte left! One cute YouTube video was shared with me today by my sister. It is an advertisement of Smart Water starring Jennifer Anniston with a featured appearance from the kid who does the lip-syncing videos of Katy Perry. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc47LcvIxyI&feature=player_embedded

Now I successfully completed a 16 minute study break.

No comments:

Post a Comment